J.D., Louisiana State University School of Law, 1994
B.A., Washington & Lee University, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1991
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation and Workers' Compensation
- Financial and Business Services
- Paul began his practice of law in Mobile in 1995, serving for two years as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable W. Brevard Hand, Senior United States District Judge for the Southern District of Alabama.
- Paul is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell and has been named an Alabama Superlawyer.
- Paul has been privileged to represent numerous architects, engineers, and local businesses.
- Paul speaks frequently on practical issues related to Electronic Discovery and the new Federal Rules.
- Paul is a graduate of Leadership Mobile.
- Paul serves as general counsel for CLD Partners, LLC is of counsel with the firm.
- Alabama State Bar
- Mobile Bar Association